Chrysalis Institute is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). CARF accreditation signals a service provider’s commitment to continually improving services, encouraging feedback, and serving the community. The value of CARF accreditation is more than a certificate hanging on the wall. CARF accreditation is evidence that your organization strives to improve efficiency, fiscal health, and service delivery — creating a foundation for consumer satisfaction.
CARF is an independent, nonprofit organization focused on advancing the quality of services you use to meet your needs for the best possible outcomes.
CARF provides accreditation services worldwide at the request of health and human service providers. Whether you are seeking rehabilitation for a disability, treatment for addiction and substance abuse, home and community services, retirement living, or other health and human services, you can have confidence in your choice. Providers that meet our standards have demonstrated their commitment to being among the best available.
A survey team from CARF International* will be visiting on
October 27 thru October 29th 2021
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we may earn or continue accreditation.
As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who receive services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey team members might ask people are:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
- Internet: www.carf.org/contact-us
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mail: CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756, USA
- Telephone: (520) 495-7001
- Fax: (520) 318-1129
*CARF International — A group of companies that includes CARF, CARF Canada, and CARF Europe.