Now hiring therapists to work with children, individuals and families in our facility.
- We offer top compensation for well qualified candidates
- Free supervision for licensure candidates
- W-2 or contract
- Bilingual is a plus.
Therapist Duties include but not limited to
- Remain current with regard to all professional licensing requirements
- Provide in-person behavioral healthcare counseling at our facility or home based as needed.
- Insure client confidentiality during all communications.
- Respond to communications from administration in a timely and professional manner.
- Complete all necessary client billing paperwork in a timely manner based on company policy.
- Therapists agree to provide all services in accordance with the American Counseling Association standards and in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
Contact: Charles Bender by phone, text 405-626-6696 or email email@example.com
LBP Licensed Behavioral Healthcare Professional
LCSW Licensed Clinical Social Worker
LPC Licensed Professional Counselor & Candidates
LMFT Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist