Our resident Licensed Professional Counselor Kelly Bender MHR, LPC, BCPC oversees all clinical behavioral programs to insure they meet or exceed state and federal guidelines. Kelly is also a certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and has over twenty years of clinical behavioral health care experience. She offers individual, marriage and family counseling. She holds certifications in the specialized fields of Emotional Freedom Techniques (Tapping) and Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR).
- Master's Degree in Human Relations – University of Oklahoma
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Board Certified Professional Counselor
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
Our resident Hypnotist Charles Bender, MHR, CHt, MNLP is also a certified master practitioner and trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and a certified Professional Life Coach. In addition he teaches academic courses and is frequently called upon to teach seminars in peak performance and managing stress at the University of Oklahoma. He is also a consultant on the topics of achieving peak performance in the workplace, managing difficult people, dealing with stress and developing and maintaining a creative work environment. Charles also performs stage hypnosis for local charities.
Feel free to email or call 405-912-5145 me with any questions you might have
- Master's Degree in Human Relations/Organizational Development – University of Oklahoma
- Certified Master Hypnotist
- Certified Master Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certified Trainer Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
802 NE 19th Street
Moore, Oklahoma 73160
Phone (405) 912-5145
Fax (405) 912-5147